The content located on zillurkhancivil.com is protected by U.S. and international copyright and intellectual property laws. Content/materials may NOT be copied, published or distributed except under the following general guidelines.
YOU ARE FREE TO:
Print, Copy and Distribute Paper or PDF Copies any of the lesson plans, worksheets, calendars, activities, etc. (referred to as ‘materials’) on zillurkhancivil.com to a limited audience (not to exceed 100 at any moment in time),
UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. You do not remove any citation of credit on the materials. REQUIRED
2. You are using these materials for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.* (see notes in grey box below)
3. You do not use the materials on any other website or publication of any kind.* (see notes in grey box below)
These conditions can only be amended with the express written consent of zillurkhancivil.com.
* Special Exceptions to our ‘Paper Copies Only’ policy noted above:
Printable Worksheets (Private Use): No permission is need to distribute copies of worksheets you create using our generators provided it is for private use (i.e. Personal Classroom and/or Home Use are considered Private Use and do not need any permission).
Printable Worksheets (Commercial Use): In this section of the site (the URL starts with ‘worksheets.zillurkhancivil.com/’…) we generally allow our users to reprint the worksheets and puzzles they create, free of charge, for commercial (publication, mass distribution or sale) use, provided they follow these guidelines:
- They must keep the citation (i.e. “Created on zillurkhancivil.com Crossword Maker“, etc.) that we place on every puzzle or worksheet being republished. (the verbiage that we place on a worksheet may vary)
- You must email us outlining your intended use: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBJECT: “Printable Worksheet Commercial Republication Request”
Please include as many details as possible, i.e. type of worksheet(s) used (math, crossword, etc), type of publication, name of publication or website URL (if applicable). Include your full name as well.
- Please indicate in your email that you will keep the citation on every worksheet/puzzle you republish.
- Images placed on the puzzle are NOT covered by this permission. We assume that you own the copyrights to any image you place on your puzzle, or have received permission from the rightful copyright holder of the image. (Consider Using: Public Domain Photos if you don’t know where to find free use images)
We will review the information you provide, and reply with any further information needed or an approval notice (written permission). You must have that written permission to use our worksheets/puzzles legally. NOTE: providing us as much pertinent information as possible about your intended use will speed this process up greatly!
Daily Writing Prompts: Daily Writing Prompts are vigorously protected by zillurkhancivil.com. These “prompts” are protected by international copyright law, and entitle the owner to pursue moneary hefty damages for copyright violation. WE DO ALLOW REUSE WITH STRICT GUIDELINES OUTLINE BELOW. Prompts are located under: (zillurkhancivil.com).
If you have the ability to block public access to our writing prompts (ie. by password), then you can contact us to request a special license to use our writing prompts on an internet/intranet website. To qualify, you MUST:
- be willing and able to block access to the public by password.
- cite your source by stating “Reprinted with permission from: www.zillurkhancivil.com” on every page that has our writing prompt on it.
NO COMMERCIAL USE and NO PUBLIC WEBSITE use is allowed for our Daily Writing Prompts.
To obtain a Special Use license for our Daily Writing Prompts, send us an email with:
- your name,
- school name,
- website URL, and
- URL of where you plan to use our prompts.
- Be sure to confirm in your email that you will cite the source as stated above, and will password protect our prompts from being accessed by the general public.
Violators are very easy to find. “Fair Use” is NOT applicable to our prompts. It can be very costly to a copyright violator to violate our simple copyright requirements. Republishing the Daily Writing Prompts damages zillurkhancivil.com in several measurable and demonstrable ways. Please don’t do it!
Linking to Us
You may link to any HTML (web) page on zillurkhancivil.com. We do ask that you do not link directly (referred to as ‘hotlink’) to PDF or WORD files.
Visitors to zillurkhancivil.com may wish to submit materials for publication. User’s must first obtain permission from the owner of copyrighted material prior to submitting to zillurkhancivil.com. By submitting you are stating that you are responsible for infringement of any applicable copyright or intellectual property laws and any damages that result from such infringement.
If you choose to submit materials or post content, you are giving zillurkhancivil.com full, unrestricted, perpetual rights to publish, modify, reproduce and distribute the content without further permission, compensation or notice.
Limitation of Liability
Materials on zillurkhancivil.com are provided “As Is” with no warranties of any kind – express or implied. zillurkhancivil.com is not liable for injury or damages of any kind resulting from the use of this site, or from materials that are viewed or downloaded from this site. The content on this site is given in good faith believed to be accurate at the last time of modification. Visitors to zillurkhancivil.com expressly agree that the use of this site, and materials contained in this site, are at the visitors own risk.
zillurkhancivil.com does not endorse any of the products, services, or materials offered at any of the sites reached through links or banner ads contained on this site. When accessing a third-party site, zillurkhancivil.com is not responsible for the content contained therein.
If you have any questions about the policies or terms and conditions of use of this site, please use our contact form.