Job Description / Responsibility
- Allocate work to contractors as per monthly work schedule.
- Prepare weekly estimates of materials required for respective project.
- Submit and follow-up the requisition of materials for respective project.
- Responsible for daily work supervision, ensuring quality of works and quality of materials being used of respective project.
- Ensure safety & security of the site labors/workers and grading labors/workers of respective contractors field.
- Identify faulty workmanship & works and take necessary measure.
- Responsible for taking measurements of the finished works and recording those in MBs.
- Responsible for preparing bills of the contractors.
- Update master plan based on daily work progress.
- Any other activities as and when required by the Management.
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Civil Engineering, preferably from reputed Public University/ Institute.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 22 to 40 year(s)
- The applicant must have depth knowledge and experience on multi basement building projects.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Project Management
- Must have experience in Real Estate Sector
- Must be a computer literate
- Proven experience in the similar position for at least three years.
- Have excellent communication skills in Bangla and English.
- Pleasant personality with motivational skill and troubleshooting abilities.
- As Per Company Policy
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2017