- Project Engineer Position`s is very important in this organization and responsible for achieving company`s specific objectives and year specific goal based on organization`s mission, vision through maintained cost effective, quality and in time projects construction. Project Engineer is the key technical person of a project. He will work under direct supervision of Chief Engineer (Construction) / Project Coordinator. He will be responsible for all sorts of technical activities in a project. Have to assist Project Director- construction, Administration, Procurement and also Account Department to achieve whole company`s target.
- Job Location: Dhaka (Real Estate`s Project based)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Fully responsible for project construction works, have to review drawing and design of all jobs related to civil works.
- Estimation, materials as per requisition Costing & time schedule making for Construction works in according with project budget.
- Construction, quality control, preparation of bills, handling of sub-contractors.
- Have to look after overall Project development activities of constructions.
- Monitoring and supervising day to day construction work at project.
- Making plan to complete the job in schedule time, drawing and maintaining official documents.
- Full time close construction work supervision of particular assigned project (both structure & finishing).
- Checking and ensure the quality of materials before use & control the wastage of materials and workmanship of each and every works.
- Checking of work volume and bills submitted by different contractors.
- Regularly communicate with management regarding work progress.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering, B.Sc in Civil Engineer’s will get preference
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- Applicants should have 5-8 years’ experience in reputed Real Estate Company.
- Planning, supervision and finishing work of apartment project especially in Real Estate sector.
- Must have thorough knowledge on quality control of all civil works.
- Must be able to handle projects independently.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Self-Motivated, Energetic & Hard-worker and Honest.
- Must have positive attitude towards to Management Strategy
- Salary will be determined based upon the expertise & experiences of the candidate with attractive benefit package will be provided as per company rules.