Job Description / Responsibility
- Preparation of work schedule (Gann chart)
- Preparation of project execution budget
- Preparation project execution bill
- Preparation material requirement/indent
- Preparation of daily work program for various vendors and supplier bill
- Sound Knowledge of interior materials and construction related materials
- Engage in material related market survey
- Able to prepare BOQ And BOM
- Maintain work consultant project manager, architect, procurement, client vendor and marketing concern to run project smoothly
- Checking of vendors and supplier bill
- Sound knowledge on rates of interior and civil materials as per local market.
- Able to carry out cost estimation
- Able to understand design & drawing.
- B. Sc. or Diploma in Engineering (CIVIL)/ Interior Design
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Architecture Firm, Interior Design
- Age 20 to 30 year(s)
Frequent traveling/staying to the projects areas
- PF, Gratuity and other benefits as per company policy.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 28, 2017